* Do you know how to use smart groups to automatically
group references together?
* Do you want to learn how to create or modify existing
* Did you know you can annotate and e-mail PDF files
in your library?
* Are you interested seeing how the EndNote Web
Sync works and how to share EndNote Web references
* Are you already using EndNote and have some burning
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions,
then please come to the Sheldon Margen Public Health
Library’s EndNote X6 Advanced Hands-On class!
Topics covered will include:
1. Creating Smart Groups
2. Creating/Modifying Output Styles
3. Annotating and E-mailing PDF files In EndNote
4. Other Advanced Features
5. Using EndNote Web
6. How to get help
Class: EndNote X6 Advanced Hands-On
When: Tuesday, December 18, 2012,
Time: 10:30 am-12 pm
Where: CDPH Sacramento Campus, 1500 Capitol Ave
Enterprise Training Room 72.169
(Turn left as you enter the building, and
proceed through the double doors)
Learn how to save time and work more efficiently by:
– Creating smart groups in your library.
– Modifying output styles to fulfill your needs.
– Sharing your references or emailing PDF files to
collaborate with others.
– Utilizing EndNote Web to your advantage.
This class is intended for CDPH staff who are
already using the EndNote software program, and who
wish to learn more advanced features (see class
description above). Users of any version of EndNote
are welcome to attend. The EndNote X6 software will
not be distributed at this class; in order for you
to use this software for your work, you or your
CDPH unit must purchase or already own it.
It is recommended that you have already attended the
EndNote X6 Basics Hands-On class, or are familiar
with the basics of using EndNote. Basic EndNote
material will not be covered in this session.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Friday,
December 14th to Michael Sholinbeck at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 642-2510.
Please note: This class is limited to 12 participants.
A waiting list will be created, if necessary, for an
Supervisors: Please encourage your staff to attend
These Hands-On training sessions are free to CDPH
employees. Please obtain your supervisor’s approval