EndNote version X6 for Windows is now available, with some new features you might want to explore.
New with X6, you can:
* Use the new PubMed direct export feature to import records in fewer steps
* Apply a rating to each of your references
* See more with the expanded layout options to make better use of your screen
* Email a reference, including file and figure attachments, to your colleagues with one click
* Manage medical journal names and abbreviations with the updated terms list covering over 13,000 journals
* and more
Before upgrading it is important you back up any of your current EndNote libraries, custom styles, filters or connection files.
Is it worth it to you to upgrade? EndNote has created a chart comparing some of the features of versions X2-X6. This can be a useful tool for helping you to decide.
The X6 update for Macs is expected later this year.