The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Death in large numbers: the science, policy, and management of mass fatality events. By Elin A Gursky and Marcella F Fierro. Chicago: American Medical Association, 2012. Call number: RA645.5 .G978 2012.
2. Sick societies: responding to the global challenge of chronic disease. By David Stuckler and Karen Siegel. New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: RA644.8.D44 S53 2011.
3. Early nutrition: impact on short- and long-term health. By Hans van Goudoever et al. Vevey, Switzerland: Nestle Nutrition Institute, 2011. Call number: RJ216 .N473 2010.
4. Mastering public health: essential skills for effective practice. By Barry S Levy and Joyce R Gaufin. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Call number: RA425 .M378 2012.
5. Antimicrobial resistance in the environment. By Patricia L Keen and Mark H.M.M. Montforts. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, 2012. Call number: TD196.D78 A58 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account (http://publ.lib.berkeley.edu) to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.