The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Building the evidence base in cancer communication. By Lila J. Finney Rutten. Cresskill, NJ: Hampton Press, 2011. Call number: RC262.B83 2011.
2. Assessing nanoparticle risks to human health. Edited by Gurumurthy Ramachandran. Waltham, MA: William Andrew, 2011. Call number: RS201.N35 A87 2011.
3. Work, worklessness, and the political economy of health. By Clare Bambra. Oxford; New York: Oxford University Press, 2011. Call number: R853.C55 N3 2010.
4. Disaster management and human health risk II: reducing risk, improving outcomes. Edited by C.A. Brebbia, A.J. Kassab, E.A. Divo. Southampton, UK: WIT Press; Billerica, MA: Computational Mechanics, 2011. Call number: HV553.D57 2011.
5. Environmental policy and public health: air pollution, global climate change, and wilderness . By William N. Rom. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2012. Call number: RA566.R66 2012.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you. You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.