The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. HIV screening and access to care: Health care system capacity for increased HIV testing and provision of care. By Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, 2011. Call number: RA643.83 .I575 2011.
2. Illustrated handbook of toxicology. By Franz-Xaver Reichl and Leonard Ritter. Stuttgart : Thieme, 2011. Call number: RA1215 .I45 2011.
3. Anticholinesterase pesticides: Metabolism, neurotoxicity, and epidemiology. By Tetsuo Satoh, Ph. D. and Ramesh C Gupta. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2010. Call number: RA1270.I5 A58 2010.
4. Environmental health and racial equity in the United States: Building environmentally just, sustainable, and livable communities. By Robert D Bullard, Glenn S Johnson and Angel O Torres. Washington, DC : American Public Health Association, 2011. Call number RA566.3 .B85 2011.
5. Occupational health and safety. By Ronald J Burke, Sharon Clarke, and Cary L Cooper. Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT : Gower, 2011. Call number: RC967 .O265 2011.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.