The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Nutrition, epigenetic mechanisms, and human disease. By Nilanjana Maulik and Gautam Maulik. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2011. Call number: QP144.G45 N886 2011.
2. Analytical methods for therapeutic drug monitoring and toxicology. By Quanyun A Xu and Timothy L Madden. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2011. Call number: RS189.X8 2011.
3. Cardiovascular effects of inhaled ultrafine and nanosized particles. By Flemming R Cassee, Nicholas L Mills, and David E Newby. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley, 2011. Call number: RC682.9.C368 2011.
4. Reproductive toxicology. 3rd ed. By Robert W Kapp and Rochelle W Tyl. New York: Informa Healthcare, 2010. Call number: RA1224.2.R4744 2010.
5. Tobacco: science, policy, and public health. 2nd ed. By P Boyle, et al. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. Call number: RA1242.T6 T62 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.