The National Library of Medicine (NLM) Division of Specialized Information Services (SIS) has added chemical structure images from the NLM ChemIDplus database to Hazardous Substances Databank (HSDB) records.
The chemical structures can be viewed in the HSDB record header with the chemical name and registry number. Users can save the chemical structure as a .png file (right click). It is now available via the HSDB document download feature.
These structures are also available in:
· Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System (CCRIS):
Carcinogenicity, mutagenicity, tumor promotion, and tumor inhibition
data from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
· Comparative Toxicogenomics Database (CTD): Molecular mechanisms
by which environmental chemicals affect human disease
· GENETOX: Peer-reviewed mutagenicity test data from the Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA)
· Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS): Data from the Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA) supporting human health risk assessment and
focusing on hazard identification and dose-response assessment
· International Toxicity Estimates for Risk (ITER): Chemical risk
information from authoritative groups worldwide