The library subscribes to more than 1000 premium online information sources. To learn more about what we’ve added in the last month, see our list of new resources.
ADDED since last update
- AIDA Online: index to Italian scholarly journals.
- ASTM Standards: metals, petroleum, construction, the environment, and more.
- China Statistical Yearbooks Database (CSYD): census, survey data and other numbers. In Chinese.
- CINDAS Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD), Damage Tolerant Design Handbook (DTDH) and Structural Alloys Handbook (SAH)
- Colloquium Digital Library of Life Sciences: Collection 1: cell and mollecular biology and biomedicine, including the neurosciences.
- CPI.Q (Canadian Periodicals)
- DaSinD Online: biographies of German women.
- Digital Atlas of Economic Plants and Digital Seed Atlas of the Netherlands
- Ergonomics Abstracts
- Gale Directory Library (GDL): find organizations, people and research centers.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: specialized encyclopedias.
- Hebrew Printing in India: early writings of the Jews of South Asia.
- Reaxys: chemical information.
- Sibu Congkan: historical monographs from China.
- World Banking Abstracts
DELETED since last update
- CrossFire Beilstein and CrossFire Gmelin (replaced by Reaxys)
- Women Writers Project (cancelled)
- Faculty of 1000 Medicine (merged with Faculty of 1000)
CHANGES since last update
- Essay and General Literature Index now goes back to 1900.
- Faculty of 1000 now covers F1000Biology, F1000Medicine and The Scientist.
- LexisNexis Statistical Datasets is now ProQuest Statistical Datasets
- LexisNexis Statistical is now ProQuest Statistical Insight
To find out more about any of our electronic resources, search its title here