The library recently purchased the Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics on the Wiley Online Library. This provides access to all the e-books currently available from this popular book series, approximately 170 titles covering the years 1973 to 2010. Links to individual books will eventually be loaded into our catalog so you can find them in OskiCat and the NextGen Melvyl Pilot; in the meantime, you can access them directly from the Book Series home page.
Some of the titles in this series are:
- Bayesian Analysis for the Social Sciences
- Discrete Distributions: Applications in the Health Sciences
- Biostatistics: A Methodology for the Health Sciences
- Statistical Methods for Comparative Studies: Techniques for Bias Reduction
- Statistical Meta-Analysis with Applications
- Survey Errors and Survey Costs
- Biostatistical Methods: The Assessment of Relative Risks
- Applied Spatial Statistics for Public Health Data
New titles will be considered for purchase as they are made available. If you have any questions or comments about these online books, please contact Brian Quigley, Head Librarian at the Mathematics Statistics Library.