The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Essentials of toxic chemical risk: science and society. By Stephen Penningroth. Boca Raton: Taylor & Francis, 2010. Call number: RA1226.P46 2010.
2. Quantitative modeling in toxicology. By Kannan Krishnan and Melvin E. Andersen. Chichester, U.K.: John Wiley & Sons, 2010. Call number: RA1199.4.M37 Q36 2010.
3. Disaster management and human health risk: reducing risk, improving outcomes. By Kirsty Duncan, and C.A. Brebbia. Southampton, UK: WIT Press 2009. Call number: HV553.D57 2009.
4. Guidance for establishing crisis standards of care for use in disaster situations: a letter report. By Bruce M. Altevogt, et al. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2009. call number: RA645.5.G85 2009.
5. Natural hazards analysis: reducing the impact of disasters. By John C. Pine. Boca Raton, FL: Auerbach Publications, 2009. Call number: HV553.P528 2009.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request the book(s).
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you.