The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Focusing on children’s health: community approaches to addressing health disparities: workshop summary. By Theresa M. Wizemann, et al. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: RJ102.F63 2009.
2. Children and pollution: why scientists disagree. By Colleen F. Moore. New York: Oxford University Press, 2009. Call number: RA1225.M667 2009.
3. Nutrition, physical activity, and health in early life. By Jana Parizkova. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2010. Call number: RJ206.P34 2010.
4. Clinical obesity in adults and children. By Peter G. Kopelman, et al. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell, 2010. Call number: RC628.C56 2010.
5. Public health and aging: maximizing function and well-being. By Steven M. Albert. New York: Springer, 2010. Call number: RA564.8.A438 2010.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
You may also log into your web portal account to request the book(s) at: http://publ.lib.berkeley.edu
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: