The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. Essential readings in infectious disease epidemiology. By Manya Magnus. Sudbury, Mass: Jones and Bartlett, 2009. Call number: RA651 .M25 2009.
2. Modeling and dynamics of infectious diseases. By Zhien Ma, et al. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2009. Call number: RA643 .M565 2009.
3. Tuberculosis: a comprehensive clinical reference. By H Simon Schaaf, et al. Edinburgh: Saunders/Elsevier, 2009. Call number: RC311 .T825 2009.
4. Infectious ideas: U.S. political responses to the AIDS crisis. By Jennifer Brier. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2009. Call number: RA643.83 .B75 2009.
5. Nanotoxicity : from in vivo and in vitro models to health risks. By Saura C Sahu and Daniel Casciano. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: John Wiley, 2009. Call number: RA1270.N36 N357 2009.
6. Environmental and human health impacts of nanotechnology. By Jamie R Lead and Emma Smith. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, 2009. Call number: TD196.N36 E58 2009.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: