The Public Health Library has the following new books available:
1. A community guide to environmental health. By Jeff Conant and Pam Fadem. Berkeley, CA: Hesperian Foundation, 2008. Call number: RA566 .C666 2008.
2. Nanotoxicity : from in vivo and in vitro models to health risks. By Saura C Sahu and Daniel Casciano. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: John Wiley, 2009. Call number: RA1270.N36 N357 2009.
3. Environmental and human health impacts of nanotechnology. By Jamie R Lead and Emma Smith. Chichester, U.K.: Wiley, 2009. Call number: TD196.N36 E58 2009.
4. Expert forecast on emerging chemical risks related to occupational safety and health. By Emmanuelle Brun, et al. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2009. Call number: HD7694.5 .E98 2009.
5. Review of the federal strategy for nanotechnology-related environmental, health, and safety research. By National Research Council (U.S.). Committee for Review of the Federal Strategy to Address Environmental, Health, and Safety Research Needs for Engineered Nanoscale Materials.; National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology.; National Research Council (U.S.). National Materials Advisory Board. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2009. Call number: T174.7 .N383 2009.
Please note that these books are only a small selection of what is newly available. If you are interested in checking out any book(s), submit a request using our online form below and we will mail the book(s) to you.
If you do not currently possess a UC Berkeley library card, you will need to apply for one before we can check out a book to you. The application form is at: